If Tokyo real estate agents are to be believed, the world’s multinational companies are beating a path to Japan’s door.
Clients have been disappointed by the slowing growth of markets like China and Brazil, and mildly comforted by some albeit slow signs of change in the Japanese economy. Most of all, the Olympics have been a trigger to re-evaluate the obvious fact that Japan is a very large economy, with a high number of very...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events