October 1st marked the 70th anniversary since the founding of the People’s Republic of China. Different from other cultural festivals, this one was meant as a demonstration of the rising national power of China. Chinese citizens both at home and abroad tuned in to watch the pomp and circumstance of the national parade Chinese national flags lined Beijing streets. It was a day of great national pride and one that western luxury brands should take notice of....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events