Snow is tremendous fun. The Snapchat knockoff features hundreds of animated stickersmasks and distortions that map onto users’ faces with facial-recognition softwarethat allow people to be a whole host of different selves, sharing photos and videos directly with friends. And yet in some respects the app, which has an estimated 20 million downloads in China, shouldn’t even exist here.
Snow launched in Korea in September last year, extending to most...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events