According to Vishal Mehta, managing director at McCann Indonesia, the creative dialogue in Indonesia is changing for the better. Indonesians are getting out of “collectiveness”, and it’s a transition that has impacted the “mood of the nation”, he said.
“Everything happens in groups here, but slowly Indonesians are wanting to stand out as individuals,” Mehta added. “Brands are talking about going for your dreams’. There’s a positive, can do’ attitude in Indonesia now.”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events