It has taken Fujifilm 85 years to get to the point where it sees the need for a global branding campaign, which it rolled out late last year. The B2B-oriented work is designed to inform the world that Fujifilm is more than a maker of camera equipment, as good as that part of its business may be. It is essentially a high-speed tour through the company's history, showing the multiple ways it now applies film technology, from beer...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events