The online-to-offline 020 ecosystem has become synonymous with China and this has suitably put a focus on offline experience design, especially in retail. Alibaba’s Jack Ma coined the term new retail’ in 2016 when developments such as facial recognition and smart payment systems were beginning to make their way into stores, underpinned by the power of big data.
But beyond tech, retail in China is embracing experience design more than ever, certainly more aggressively than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events