At a time where experiential marketing is quickly becoming a given for brands, with it has come the rise of brand experience centreswhere experiential elements are heightened, and the normalcy of brick-and-mortar operations are defied.
Take Apple’s flagship store in New York City. When global design agency Eight Inc was assigned by Steve Jobs over a decade ago to design an experiential store that would evoke emotional reactions in visitors, the result was a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events