This week, Microsoft launched a global retail function to simplify the laptop-buying process for consumers. The service, called Microsoft Synchronized Shopping, is being piloted in Singapore at the Harvey Norman Millenia Walk flagship store.
This is how it works Consumers answer a series of questions to identify their laptop needs on the Harvey Norman website, and are then recommended devices that match their needs. The shortlisted device creates a shopper pass on the consumer’s mobile...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events