One sector that remained robust throughout the recent global economic crisis was Hong Kong’s property market. In 2009, the market rose exponentially with home prices surging upwards by 30 per cent, while luxury properties leapt by more than 40 per cent. In November, US$56.5 million deal was signed for a penthouse apartment at a development on Conduit Road, making the 5,000 square foot apartment the world’s most expensive piece of pre-built residential property. So far in 2010, the sector’s...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events