Affluent consumers in both Hong Kong and Singapore are feeling less than optimistic about the economy and are curtailing their spending sharply, according to new research from Ipsos.
The research firm' 'Affluent Asia' research has found that spending on most luxury categories has dropped sharply compared to three months ago.
Hong Kong’s affluent citizens are also quite pessimistic about the evolution of their personal financial situation,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events