Asia’s hipsters and fashion-conscious youngsters now have a new accessory to consider to ensure they look the partheadphones. The market has moved on considerably from when consumers were satisfied with the free earbuds that came with their latest phone or portable music player.
According to GfK, this trend generated sales of more than US$77 million in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia in 2013. Recent figures for Hong Kong show that more than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events