Havas Group has appointed David Angell, previously GM at TrinityP3, as APAC chief commercial officer, a newly created role reporting to APAC chairman and CEO Mike Amour.
Angell will drive cross-regional business growth and go-to-market strategy with the objective of enhancing the network’s competitive advantage and positioning, according to the company. The appointment is effective immediately.
Prior to the last four years with TrinityP3 in Melbourne, Angell had a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events