Japan's second-largest advertising company has unveiled a new 'visual identity' that is being rolled out across the Hakuhodo Group globally.
The new Hakuhodo logo sports a new black font on white background, with two black dots on either side of the agency name replacing the red squares in it's old logo see below.
According to an agency release, the two dots are central symbols in the agency's new identity....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events