The company sent out an RFP request-for-proposal a couple of weeks ago with the aim of re-aligning its PR roster, according to sources.
At present, several PR shops sit on GSK’s roster, including Burson-Marsteller, GolinHarris and Grey’s PR arm.
“It is a part of our regular review, which includes PR agencies,” a spokesperson for GSK told Campaign Asia-Pacific. “We do make adjustments now and then but nothing has been confirmed.”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events