Pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline has issued a global creative review for its Rx business, which has an estimated fee of $30 million, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
The review, which Campaign US has learned is being handled internally and led by procurement, comes a year after GSK awarded its $1.7 billion media business to Publicis Media.
People with knowledge of the matter say the pharma account in review...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events