Citing research that says 14 million addressable TV devices will be in Australian homes within two years, GroupM has made Australia the second worldwide market to get its addressable TV business, Finecast.
The business, which debuted in the UK a year ago, offers the power of television with the precision of digital, letting advertisers target viewers across multiple on-demand, set-top-box and live-streaming services, the company said.
GroupM's broadcast partners...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events