After nearly 20 years in the region, GroupM’s Asia Pacific CEO and China chairman Mark Patterson is leaving Asia after being promoted to a global role as GroupM’s new chief operating officer, based in New York.
The move comes as GroupM CEO Christian Juhl announces a new alignment of GroupM’s global leadership, which also involves new appointments to the roles of chief technology officer, chief commercial officer and a new president...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events