The research findings are based on analysis of nearly 300,000 creative executions and over a hundred billion impressions. The effectiveness of the ads were measured in terms of dwell rate’ and average dwell duration’. Dwell rate measures the proportion of rich media impressions that were intentionally engaged with by touch, interaction or click. Average dwell duration measure the duration of a dwell in seconds. In both cases, unintentional dwell lasting less than one second is excluded.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events