Google has updated AdMob, the platform of the mobile advertising company it acquired in 2010, with new strategies that will help developers and publishers of mobile gaming apps.
Open Bidding is an update that will allow AdMob advertisers to participate in in-app advertising, accessing app developers and publishers to bid on inventory in real-time.
With multiple demand sources, Google foresees that app developers and publishers can earn the highest...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events