Google today released its latest so-called bad ads report’, in which it highlighted that 2.3 billion ads were taken down across all its products, including YouTube, in 2018.
In addition, 734,000 publishers and app developers were booted from Google’s ad network, and advances in machine-learning technology meant the company could take more granular action to remove ads from nearly 28 million web pages found to violate its publisher policies.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events