Google has announced a new funding pot for journalists and publishers in Asia-Pacific that will support fresh approaches to reporting and new business models. Selected projects will receive up to $300,000 in funding, and Google will finance up to 70% of the total project cost.
The Asia-Pacific GNI Innovation Challenge is part of the Google News Initiative GNI, a program Google launched in March this year to support quality journalism around...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events