On new year's eve, Google launched its Rich Results Tool, which aims to help advertisers and agencies test that their page content is properly set up to be extracted by Google and displayed in 'rich snippets' and 'rich cards' on Google's search-results pages.
The use of the word rich here refers to types of structured data that can be shown to the user as results that appear right below keyword ads, often as an...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events