Place Search allows a user to find a list of relevant links to restaurants, review sites, blogs and other information in their area. The results are also mapped, with red pins denoting the physical location of the results.
Place Search results appear automatically on Google when the search engine thinks users are looking for local information. The firm has also added a new link for Places in the left-hand panel of the search results page so that users can...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events