Nearly 600 million Chinese travellers embark on a holiday during Golden Week, according to the China Tourism Academy and Ctrip. Those impressive numbers are growing well in excess of 10 percent year-on-year. As the numbers climb, so too does the revenue for the travel and hospitality sector. In that same report, China Tourism Academy and Ctrip estimate total travel booking revenues for Golden Week reached about US$80 billion in 2016.
Golden Week’s fiscal opportunity...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events