In Panasonic’s vision of future domesticity, everything is tailored to individual requirementswithout the individual having to specify much at all.
The so-called Genome House, an installation in an upmarket residential district of Tokyo that ran in December, is a bedroom based on the DNA of one woman Shoko Takahashi, the founder of Genequest, a company offering direct-to-consumer genetic testing. Features include specially made sheets incorporating shea butter to combat dry skin flooring and plants...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events