At 100, Panasonic's future looks a lot more complex and challenging than much of the past century has been. The company has a history of innovation, and the brand is still strong, particularly in Asia judging by Campaign's latest Asia's Top 1000 Brands ranking.
But as with all large corporations, the pioneer spirit that shaped the organisation can become buried and sometimes needs reawakening. Part of its efforts to do this include the recent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events