It's hard to say which of Gary Vaynerchuk's pithy one-liners his audience at Cannes Lions liked the best.
Totting up the levels of laughter and groans of agreement, it was a close call between his critique of the concept of being on-brand You get to decide You, the brand manager, of an opinion of one, decide what's on brand because you interpreted a sentence a copywriter wrote as the brand and what it stands for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events