The network has been in beta mode for about a year, according to the company. Other prominent names involved include Chris Chard, former chief strategy officer of Lowe Worldwide in New York, and Ben Stobart, former senior vice-president of Leo Burnett Chicago.
Pinder left Publicis in March 2011 after five years in the COO role when Jean-Yves Naouri was appointed as executive chairman of Publicis Worldwide.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events