Panel members at the seminar included Francesco Lagutaine, chief marketing officer, Citbank Asia-Pacific and Japan, Benjamin Lee 'Mr Miyagi', Singapore’s leading blogger, and Calvin Soh, chief creative officer, vice-chairman at Publicis Asia.
The session asked whether the balance of power is shifting from the West to the East, from brand owners to consumers and from old media to new media. And whether the economic crisis caused the shift to accelerate.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events