Mamee Malaysia instant noodle brand Slrp has taken on a dangerous new look thanks to a rebranding by JKR Jones Knowles Ritchie Singapore. The new identity spans packaging, digital content and print communication.
JKR was appointed without a pitch to help the brand reclaim its role as the definitive spicy instant noodle in a market flooded with Korean competitors, according to the agency.
The packs were largely...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events