Agency habits haven’t shifted along with consumer behavior. If you were to watch all seven seasons of Mad Men’ 92 episodes, 22 times that is still less than the time you and I will spend on our phones this year, which is about 2,000 hours, she said during a conversation with Bill Koenigsberg, president, chief executive and founder of Horizon Media. The consumer has moved to mobile, but I do not think that the industry is at a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events