Facebook has filed a first of its kind lawsuit against two app developers for click injection fraud, a form of faking the number of clicks on Facebook ads.
The social media giant claims the two developers installed malware on a user’s phone in order to generate fake clicks on Facebook ads.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events