Soon after launching Instagram Live Stories, Facebook has made an update to WhatsApp that again challenges Snapchat ahead of its IPO.
WhatsApp Status is a tab that will allow users to share photos and videos with friends and contacts. The platform promises the content will be end-to-end encrypted.
TechCrunch reported that the feature mirrors Snapchat as it provides stickers to decorate photos and videos, and the posts...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events