Asia-Pacific is well ahead’ of more developed markets in adopting customer experience tools, finds the first survey of its kind by management consultants Bain Company.
The survey, conducted in collaboration with Research Now, asked executives at 700 companies around the world about 20 tools used to enhance the customer experience’. These included sensing’ tools like face and voice recognition or sentiment analysis acting’ tools such as augmented reality and delivery drones and managing’ tools...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events