At yesterday's Tourism Industry Conference 2018, organised by Singapore Tourism Board STB, chief executive of the board Lionel Yeo emphasised the importance of events to drive visitation.
To continue positioning Singapore as a compelling destination, Yeo said that STB needs to rely on events and lifestyle offerings, even as it continues to invest in new hardware and infrastructure.
“STB has been aggressively curating a vibrant events calendar,” he said. “We have...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events