Campaign's Event Marketing Awards 2020 (EMAs) will be presented virtually in an online ceremony on Thursday, May 21 at 5:30 pm HK/SG.
Those interested in viewing the EMAs are asked to please register via this registration link, and an automated email confirmation with the unique viewing link will be sent to you. You can also view the livestream via Facebook.
Now in their fourth year, the EMAs recognise and celebrate the brands, agencies and individuals applying best practice to the creation, planning, production and management of innovative and successful events in Asia-Pacific.
Categories include the best of the following: Brand Activation, Brand Experience, Corporate Event, Digital Experience, Experiential Marketing, Incentive, Launch, Live Event, Media Event, Outdoor Event, Production, PR Stunt, Public Event, Trade Show, Retail/Mall Event, Use of Influencer, Use of Technology and many others.
- The virtual awards event will be presented on the Zoom platform.
- The event will be viewable in a web browser (Chrome or Mozilla Firefox)
- For Zoom compatibility, please refer to this link
- Mac users will be required to download a ‘plug-in’ file.
- Each webinar link to view the awards is unique and cannot be shared. Please ensure that each participant registers individually.
- Confirmation email with the unique link will be sent within 48 hours. Please check your spam/junk mail.
Should you require registration assistance or if you do not receive the registration confirmation email, please contact Sabrina Cheung at email@example.com and copy to the Awards Team at EMA@haymarket.asia.