Eva Air is part of Taiwan-based conglomerate Evergreen, which runs shipping, transport and associated service companies.
Eva Air celebrated its 20th anniversary in October last year with the roll-out of its Hello Kitty-themed jets and dedicated Hello Kitty kiosks at Taoyaun International Airport.
The privately owned airline operates passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. It is the second largest Taiwanese airline,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events