David Advertising chairman Tyson Deng told Campaign Asia-Pacific, David won this business because the brand strategy and creative ideas we proposed were approved by EVA Air, and our plan on EVA Air's 360 communications was also considered able to meet the client's future communication trends.
This creative pitch took place last November.
Deng said that the agency cannot share more information until its new campaign is launched....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events