Amy Naoko Morita has joined Edelman as director of brand after 13 years at J Walter Thompson. Her most recent role at the WPP agency was that of global and corporate marketing director, in which she helped a number of Japanese companies in their international expansion efforts.
Morita, who reports to Edelman Japan president Ross Rowbury, said she and Edelman are still determining the finer details of her new role. Essentially though, it will involve...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events