The last couple of weeks were important for the marketing world.
At the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, PG CMO Marc Pritchard announced that the company’s ad dollars would be moving away from frequency to focus more on reaching a wider audience. On the face of it, this move is nothing new for PG, which announced in 2017 that they would be cutting US$2 billion from their advertising budget by 2021....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events