The office, which was downsized in June 2009, has been making a series of recruitments over the past two weeks.
Pully Chau, who joined Draft FCB as Greater China CEO in July 2010, said client needs is the main reason behind the reopening of the Beijing office.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events