Pully Chau has been named CEO of Cheil Greater China, effective immediately, filling the vacancy left by previous president and CEO Aaron Lau.
Chau has served as COO of Cheil Greater China for the past two years, handling much of the day-to-day management of the agency’s 1400 employees in China.
In that time Cheil's new client wins include Infiniti, FAW-Volkswagen, China Unicom, Tempo, Alibaba Pyeongchang Winter Olympics Project, Coca-Cola...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events