Doug Pearce, Greater China CEO at OMG until last summer, has launched a digital out of home DOOH company called Doohken Network in China.
The venture will build a China-wide network of premium screens that leverage technology to provide measurement, transparency and data while providing demographic ad targeting through programmatic buying, he said.
“Outdoor is the last of the traditional media to transition to digital, and our role is to connect...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events