Digitas has appointed Rika Sharma as its new Singapore managing director.
Sharma joins from Ogilvy Singapore, where she spent eight years and was most recently managing partner. Before this, Sharma worked at Prudential Consulting in Canada, and ran her own marketing consulting business. Sharma was named in Campaign Asia-Pacific’s 40 Under 40 in 2017.
Sharma said she is excited to join Digitas and will “continue to propel the marketing transformation agenda...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events