After 20 years of dizzying digital growth in China, fluctuations in media habits of consumers and time spent on distribution have stabilised, giving us a chance to re-evaluate the effectiveness of both traditional and digital media. While the industry has long scrutinised traditional media performance, for the most part digital-media measurement still lacks standards and clarity. Confusion around adtech and measurement is pushing advertisers to focus on granular levels like cookie delivery rather than the fundamentals of media...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events