To get a sense of what this number could look like, a report from PageFair, The Rise of Ad Blocking, estimates that up to 30 per cent of people block ads in the West, with the number expected to grow 43 per cent every year, according to comScore data. There are no Singapore-specific numbers, but we do have surrogate data that illustrates something very similar.
In a video campaign we recently ran across...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events