In the first few days that Japanese retailer Uniqlo owned by $21.2 billion Fast Retailing opened its first store in India in October, some 40,000 people are estimated to have poured through its doors in a posh mall in New Delhi. Since then, the fast-fashion brand, which gets nearly a third of its business from outside its home country, has expanded its footprint to three stores in Indiaand plans several moreas it seeks to recast...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events