Dentsu Aegis Network has made a significant acquisition in China with the purchase of ecommerce agency Shanghai EBP Internet Technology EBP. The agency, with about 80 employees in Shanghai and Beijing, was founded in 2012.
EBP works with brands on integrated ecommerce services on major platforms, like consulting, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, as well as online store operation, UX and data services.
The agency was founded by current chief executive, Frank...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events