White is the new gold in Asia-Pacific. Milk, cheese and other dairy products are standing upon dining tables they once had no place on, thanks to rising incomes and health awareness of Asian families.
Dairy trade into the ASEAN-6 Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand,
Vietnam and Singapore passed 1.6 million tonnes in 2012, as reported by financial services provider Rabobank.
China’s thirst for liquid protein seems insatiable. China Daily...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events