At the awards ceremony, which took place Thursday evening London time, the organisation handed out two Black Pencils, its highest accolade. The Japan-based winner was mt expo 2015’, a display for a brand of masking tape, by iyamadesign for Kamoi Kakoshi, which won in the Spatial Design category. The other Black Pencil winner was The World Addressed’, by what3words of the UK in the 'Creativity for Good' category.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events